Last Modified June.10.2021. Previously Modified Nov.15.2020
The Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pagani Design’s Website, located at https://www.pagani.design.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Pagani Design if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client. This is done in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs. Likewise in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing international law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Pagani Design and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pagani Design. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Pagani Design for your own personal use. And only subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Pagani Design.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Pagani Design.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Pagani Design.
- Redistribute content from Pagani Design.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Pagani Design does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Pagani Design, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Pagani Design shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Pagani Design reserves the right to monitor all Comments. We will remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- No Comments can invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Under no circumstances can the Comments be used to solicit or promote business. Furthermore not be custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Pagani Design a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content I.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) Is not in any way deceptive. (b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services. And (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Hyperlinking to our Content II.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that the: (a) link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses. (b) Organization does not have any negative records with us. (c) Benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Pagani Design Design. (d) Link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Pagani Design Design. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- If you use of our corporate name; or
- With the use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Pagani Design Design’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
However we do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We also do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Terms and Conditions Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- Will limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Can limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Will limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Can exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph. And (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
What are Terms and Conditions?
- What customers can expect from a business
- What the business expects from its customers
Are Terms and Conditions a Legal Requirement?
No. Terms and Conditions are not a legal requirement. There’s no law stating that a business must create Terms and Conditions. They are optional. However, having a Terms and Conditions gives us the power we need to control our own website. It gives us the right to terminate the access of abusive users or to terminate the access to users who do not follow your rules and guidelines. Likewise it tells our customers what we expect of them and how they should behave on our website.
Why are Terms and Conditions Important?
Terms and Conditions are important for many reasons, including:
- Setting the rules regarding how customers use and pay for your products or services.
- They can allow you to enforce those rules in court.
- Limit the amount of money you have to pay in damages if you make a mistake.
Terms of Service for The Lottery
Terms & Conditions is provided by www.pagani.design